When planning your project, you can have us do as much or as little as you wish. If you choose, we can assemble your miniatures for you, with dynamic poses, mould lines removed and smoothed and if need be we can do more.
When taking on a project like this, it’s best to get the most out of your investment, and magnetising models to provide several different loadouts is a great way to do it!
When you ask for your quote, please let us know of any weapon options or models you’d like magnetised and we’ll look into how feasible it is and get back to you with a breakdown of cost alongside everything else.
- We generally ask £2 per infantry magnetisation. For example, a Warhammer 40k Space Marine magnetised to have a bolter and a plasma gun would be £4 of magnetisation costs.
- Each model’s initial weaponry are also included in the standard painting cost so you only pay more for the extras you select. Typical costs for painting extra weapons would be £2 per extra weapon at level 2, £3 at level 3, and so on. In our space marine example above, you’d just be paying for one extra weapon.
Magnetising Large Models
- For large monsters or vehicles with various large arms and weapon mounts for magnetising, we charge per magnetisation based on size on a case by case basis to fit your needs.
- For larger items, additional painting cost is similarly gauged against the size and ornamentation of the weapon and factoring in the painting level desired.
- As before, when considering the cost of having us paint your magnetised vehicle or monster, the first set of weaponry is included in the standard painting costs.
Here you can see a few examples of general project assembly and magnetisation.