This standard is for miniatures that are primarily about being displayed in a case, where you want our artists to push every detail and blend possible. Working times and resultant prices can vary wildly at this level, so we consider level 4 requests on a case by case basis.
Stages of Painting Included
- A complete basecoat comprising all colours appropriate to the model.
- An airbrushed preshade over the primary armour colour.
- Targeted washes to all appropriate colours.
- Highlighting is only achieved using individually brushed edge highlighting.
- All detail on a model will be carefully painted.
- Level 4 will see the most usage of more time consuming techniques including airbrushed glows and effects, stencil usage and wet blending. The artist will combine a variety of effects and materials to ensure the model is pushed to a highly pleasing appearance suitable for primarily being used for display.