Another very commonly requested level. Level 3 is for when your models are going to be used for play, but may also see time on display when not turning enemies in steaming piles of cube diced bacon.
Stages of Painting Included
- A complete basecoat comprising all colours appropriate to the model.
- An airbrushed preshade over the primary armour colour.
- Targeted washes to all appropriate colours.
- Highlighting is primarily achieved using individually brushed edge highlighting.
- All detail on a model will be carefully painted.
- Smooth colour transitions may be applied using a mixture of airbrush or wet blending effects at the artists discretion.